Meet Dr. Derrick M. DeSilva Jr.Derrick DeSilva Jr., M.D. is a highly respected and sought after physician with over 30 years of clinical practice. He is a practicing internist at the Raritan Bay Medical Center in Perth Amboy, NJ, where his integrative approach combines the best of eastern and western medicine. This best-of-both worlds approach produces a more efficacious outcome for the patient. Today, he is a well-known advocate for complementary nutritional and anti-aging treatments, and collaborates with Nordic Clinical’s research and development team.
- Member, The American Medical Association
- Member, The Society of Internal Medicine
- Past President, the American Nutraceutical Association
- Chairman, Age Management Medicine Conference
- ABC Night Line
- “Ask the Doctor” radio talk on WCTC Radio in New Jersey (1450 AM)
- “To Your Health” TV show which airs on News 12 New Jersey