In 1992, nitric oxide (N-O) was named “Molecule of The Year” by the scientific community. In 1998, it won the Nobel Prize in medicine for the discovery of N-O as a signaling molecule.
Nitric oxide is credited with the ability to dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow, enhancing oxygen delivery to the skin, heart, brain, limbs and muscles.
Healthy blood flow with a single dose
Better blood flow means better overall health. When your blood flows freely, it can do its job of nourishing all the organs and cells in your body. But when circulation is weak, organs decline in function and your heart must pump harder—increasing risk of cardiac events.
No molecule does more for circulation than nitric oxide. In fact, nitric oxide is the primary mechanism that expands artery walls so they open up like floodgates. This keeps your blood moving unfettered.
Unfortunately, most adults over 40 don’t produce enough nitric oxide to achieve optimal circulation and health. Which is why N-O BloodBoost is such a smart choice.
4 clinically-studied powerhouses help keep blood flowing freely
N-O BloodBoost combines the best of clinically-studied ingredients to rapidly enhance blood flow, delivering oxygen and critical nutrients to every tissue and organ in the body. N-O BloodBoost’s comprehensive approach gives you faster and longer lasting effects with just two capsules a day.
- Pharmaceutical Grade L-Citrulline is at the heart of N-O BloodBoost. The primary raw material the body uses to produce N-O is an amino acid called arginine. The most recently published research suggests L-arginine is best produced in the body from L-Citrulline.In fact, in a double-blind, randomized, placebo controlled cross-over study, 20 healthy adults showed that L-Citrulline was 2-3X more potent at raising plasma L-Arginine levels than L-Arginine itself.L-citrulline converts to L-Arginine in the kidney, which helps maintain healthy levels of nitric oxide. N-O BloodBoost features the full research dose of Kyowa Quality™ pharmaceutical grade L-citrulline, produced through a proprietary fermentation process that ensures consistent purity and potency.
- Setria® Glutathione, a protein that cells use for detoxification, can boost the effects of L-citrulline. In fact, preliminary studies found that the combination of ultra-pure Setria® Glutatione and L-Citrulline increases N-O levels to a significantly greater degree than the placebo.How does Setria® Glutatione make L-Citrulline more effective? By speeding up the release of NO from arginine. That results in more nitrite (also a precursor to N-O) being activated.
- Trans-resveratrol, a more bio-active form, has been shown in research to produce vasodilation by increasing nitric oxide production. In a human clinical trial using Flow Mediated Dilation (FMD) test–a test to measure how blood vessels dilate–patients arteries widened 62% with a single 30mg dose. That is like restoring the circulation of a much younger person.
- Spectra™ is a clinically-tested antioxidant that protects N-O from the damaging effects of free radicals. By guarding against free radical attack, Spectra™ protects delicate N-O molecules from being broken down. A blend of over thirty fruits, vegetables and herbal extracts, Spectra™ provides the most comprehensive protection from oxidative stress that degrades nitric oxide in the body. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled human study, an extraordinary 99% boost in nitric oxide levels was achieved in subjects with a positive response. N-O BloodBoost gives you the full research dose of 100mg.
Plus, you get more than just N-O and circulation benefits…
N-O BloodBoost has numerous other benefits, including endothelial and cardiovascular, blood lipid markers, antioxidant and healthy aging. And, for even more support, a double dose of N-O BloodBoost helps normalizes sexual performance in 50% of male subjects tested.
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.